- Get free help with research from our experts – very useful for members who don’t live in the UK
- Access the Members Area with its extensive resources including our expanding downloadable databases
- Find out what other EFHA Members are doing
- See requests for help and offers of help
- Find useful certificates other people no longer want
- Discover useful links
- Meet other members of the Entwistle Family from the UK and across the world at our AGM, held every autumn in Lancashire
- Download an e-book copy of The Entwisle Family, written in 1924 by local historian Banister Grimshaw, a life-long resident of Entwistle, Lancashire – originals now change hands in the UK at around £50! He traces Entwistles back to Norman times.
- Download past copies of Twissle Times, right back to the first edition in 1999
All from as little as £7.50 per year!
Three different ways to pay:
- £7.50 by sterling cheque to Jean, our Membership Secretary. As a service for UK members, we offer Twissle Times by post, £11.50, by cheque to Jean.
- £8.50 online using your credit card at GENfair – our preferred method. GENfair charge us for the secure service they provide,
- $12.95 US or its equivalent using your credit card at PayPal.
If you join after 1st June your subscription extends until October in the following year.
Whatever you choose, as a double check, you should email our Membership Secretary to say you have paid. She will make sure that you receive the next copy of Twissle Times and your Membership Pack.
Fill in and submit this form for Jean and then scroll down to pay.
By cheque – email our Membership Secretary – Jean Machin of Dumfries, Scotland and she will tell you where you should send your cheque
or click on …
Entwistle Family History Association Subscriptions – £8.50 (or equivalent exchange rate)
[GENfair is brought to you by S&N British Data Archive Ltd on behalf of the Federation of Family History Societies, West Wing, Manor Farm, Chilmark, Salisbury SP3 5AF, United Kingdom. VAT Registration No. 780 7049 17]
We are mindful of security and confidentiality. We keep all members’ details totally secure and fully meet the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We will not sell or pass on members’ details or e-mail addresses to any other organisations – that’s a promise!