- Get free advice and assistance from our experts – very useful for the many members who don’t live in the UK
- Borrow books on genealogy and local history from the EFHA library run by our Researcher
- Access the Members Area with its extensive resources including our expanding downloadable databases
- Improve your research skills through the guidance given in our magazine and learn about new resources as they become available
- Keep in touch via our Twitter and Facebook groups
- See requests for help and offers of help from other members and, help them, if you can!
- Request copies of birth, marriage and death certificates sent to our Researcher by people who no longer need them
- Discover useful links to online resources and learn how to make best use of them
- Meet other members of the EFHA from the UK and across the world at our AGM, held every autumn in Lancashire
- Improve your understanding of the lives of your ancestors by taking part in our local history walks and visits
- Download an e-book copy of The Entwisle Family, written in 1924 by local historian Banister Grimshaw, a life-long resident of Entwistle, Lancashire – originals now change hands in the UK at around £50! He traces the Entwistle family back to Norman times.
- Download past copies of Twissle Times, right back to the first edition in 1999
Added in 2021, a census taken as war was expected. Thousands of extracts from the 1939 Register as a spreadsheet for members to download.
There are three different ways to pay:
- £7.50 by sterling cheque to Jean, our Membership Secretary. As a service for UK members, we offer Twissle Times by post, £11.50, by cheque to Jean.
- £8.50 online using your credit card at GENfair – our preferred method. GENfair charge us for the secure service they provide,
- $12.95 US or its equivalent using your credit card at PayPal.
If you join after 1st June your subscription extends until October in the following year.
Whatever you choose, as a double check, you should email our Membership Secretary to say you have paid. She will make sure that you receive the next copy of Twissle Times and your Membership Pack.
By sterling cheque – email our Membership Secretary – Jean Machin of Carlisle, Cumbria and she will tell you where you should send your cheque
or click on …
Entwistle Family History Association Subscriptions – £8.50 (or equivalent exchange rate)
[GenFair™ is brought to you by S&N British Data Archive Ltd ©2007-2021 West Wing, Manor Farm, Chilmark, Salisbury SP3 5AF, United Kingdom. VAT Registration No. 780 7049 17]